Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Facing Life’s Busy Moments with a Time to Refresh

I’ve read so many articles on how to live a balanced life or how to find more balance or how to balance everything. That word ‘balance’ is such an illusion and I am finally starting to realize that. When work is busy, my home suffers. The laundry piles up, the bathrooms don’t get wiped down and even the mail sits on my desk unopened.

But there are also times when work has to be put on the back burner and I just do the minimal amount necessary to get me by. Whether it’s because I’m not feeling well or we have some family fun planned, work is put to the side because my health and family come first.

Del Monte Refreshers - The adult fruit cup for your #TimeToRefresh

In the midst of all of this busyness, if I can step back and spend a few moments to refresh, then I feel a little more able to handle things. Some of my favorite ways to refresh and recharge are reading a book, working on my latest crochet project (I always have something waiting to be finished) or curling up with a magazine. I fuel my brain by not thinking about anything but what I’m currently doing and I fuel my body by having a snack.

I’m excited to share with you about something new to the fruit cup isle just for us adults. I’m talking about Dole Refreshers, your very own adult fruit cup!

Del Monte Refreshers - The adult fruit cup for your #TimeToRefresh

Each cup contains one serving of fruit with only 100 calories or less. Plus, there is no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or sweeteners. It’s a snack that tastes great and one you can feel good about.

I had the chance to try both the Pineapple in Passion Fruit Water and Mandarin Oranges in Coconut Water. I’m a sucker for pineapple, so that was my favorite. Neither one is too sweet, which makes it the perfect snack for me. One of my kids looked in the refrigerator and saw the Dole Refreshers and asked “What are those?” I responded with “Mom’s fruit cups. Don’t even think about it.” 😉

Not only are Dole Refreshers perfect as an afternoon pick me up, but they’re also great for a post-workout snack. Throw one in your gym bag with a plastic spoon and eat it on the go.

You can pick up your own Dole Refreshers at stores nationwide. Which one will you try first?

So tell me, do you believe in balance and that it’s possible? Also, how do you refresh when life gets busy? Let me know in the comments!

Your time to refresh is waiting for you! How to do you spend a few moments in your day to step back and refresh a little from life's busy moments. Whether it's with a run around the block, curling up with a good book or magazine or chatting with a friend, Dole Refreshers can accompany your moment. It's the fruit cup for adults! #TimeToRefresh

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Del Monte. The opinions and text are all mine.

The post Facing Life’s Busy Moments with a Time to Refresh appeared first on Mom Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment