Saturday, October 8, 2016

Self-Care Saturday: 10 Digital Art Prints That Boost Your Spirits

Self-Care Saturdays is a series where I share thoughts from the heart, as well as tips and tricks for taking care of you. Self-care looks different for everyone. How do you take care of YOU?

About a year ago we had a film crew in our house for a project and as they were leaving, one of them said they loved how many positive messages we had all over our house. I loved it that they noticed because that’s something my husband and I intentionally do; whether it’s an art print we hang or a positive word written boldly on a piece of paper and hung in our office space. Sitting right on my desk I have ‘follow your dreams‘ in front of me every day and it truly motivates me when I’m feeling completely unmotivated.

Tazo-7

I was browsing through Etsy the other day looking for a digital print for our entryway. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money, knew I wanted something very simple and I already had a frame to put something in. I found this print that says ‘Stay Awhile‘ and just fell in love with it. Finding that print sent me on a journey through Etsy and I found so many fantastic digital prints with messages I would love to fill my home with. So, I thought I’d share them with you.

digital-art-prints-with-inspirational-quotes-02

Enjoy these 10 digital art prints that will boost your spirits.

10 Digital Art Prints That Will Boost Your Spirits

be-a-pineapple-art-print

Be a Pineapple

what-is-i-fall-what-if-you-fly

What if I fall?

wake-up-and-be-awesome-print

Wake Up and Be Awesome

the-meaning-of-life-print

The Meaning of Life

you-were-given-this-life-print

You Were Given This Life

be-a-flamingo-art-print

Be a Flamingo

there-are-so-many-reasons-to-be-happy-print

There are So Many Beautiful Reasons

let-your-light-shine-print

Let Your Light Shine

go-confidently-print

Go Confidently

a-journey-one-step-print

A Journey of a Thousand Miles

Did one of these prints speak to you? These would also be great as a gift. Just print, frame and give.

PIN FOR LATER

These 10 digital art prints with inspirational quotes will boost your spirits and motivate you to live a life you love. Surround your home and work space with positive messages!

The post Self-Care Saturday: 10 Digital Art Prints That Boost Your Spirits appeared first on Mom Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment