Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wrap Pullover Sweater Outfit

Happy Wednesday! If you’re looking for a wrap pullover sweater that comes in gorgeous colors, I have just the one for you. The Julia Wrap Pullover from J. Jill’s collection is a perfect item to add to your work wardrobe. Use code DEC16 to get 25% off at checkout!

hs-with-jjill-23 wrap-pullover-sweater-02

It comes in burgundy, red, black, grey and prussian blue – the color I’m wearing. The front softly drapes over and as you can see from the photos, you will have to wear a camisole underneath or pin it closed, as the front does not stay together.

hs-with-jjill-31 wrap-pullover-sweater-01

One of my favorite features of this pullover is the ribbed trim at the waist and cuffs. It lays perfectly over my slacks and gives my outfit a nice feel. I have a pencil skirt I’d like to try this sweater with next; also from J. Jill.

hs-with-jjill-27

The scarf I’m wearing is J. Jill’s Compassion Fund Floral Scarf. 100% of the net proceeds from their exclusive Compassion Fund scarf will provide support to community-based organizations that help disadvantaged and homeless women become more self-sufficient. Not only is the scarf beautiful, but it supports a beautiful cause.

You can purchase a scarf here.

hs-with-jjill-13 hs-with-jjill-20

Outfit details: Wrap Pullover Sweater | Black Slacks | Scarf | Heels (similar)

The post Wrap Pullover Sweater Outfit appeared first on Mom Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment